MEDI-RUB BODY MASSAGER: IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS
Read all instructions before using the Medi-Rub Body Massager
- The body massager should never be left unattended when
- Do not operate under blanket or pillow. If air openings
are blocked, excessive heating can occur and cause fire,
electric shock or injury.
- Keep the air opening free of lint, hair and the like.
- Never drop or insert any object into any opening.
- Close supervision is necessary when this product is used
by, on or near children, invalids or persons with disability.
- Use this appliance for its intended use only. Do not use
attachments not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Never operate this appliance if it has a damaged cord
or plug, or if is not working properly.
- Do not use it if it has been dropped or damaged.
- Keep away from water and other liquids and never reach
for an appliance if it has fallen into water. Do not use
- Return this appliance to an authorized service center
for examination and repairs.
- Do not carry the body massager by supply cord as a handle.
- Keep the cord away from heated surfaces.
- Do not use outdoors. This product is for household use only.
- Do not operate where aerosol spray products are being
used or where oxygen is being administered.
- Do not stand on the massager or apply excessive pressure.
CAUTION: If you have questions
or concerns regarding therapeutic treatment or if you
are under the doctor's care, you should consult your
physician before using the body massager.
- Do not use over swollen or inflamed areas or
- Do not use on burns, open wounds or discolored skin area.
- Do not use on an unexplained calf pain.
- Do not stand on the body massager. Use only while seated.
Medi-Rub Body Massager
2 Speed Operation
120V, 60 HZ, 1 AMP
(Also available in 220V, 50/6o HZ, 1 AMP)
3500 High - 2800 Low
Made in the U.S.A.
This body massager has a polarized plug; one prong is wider than the other.
This plug will fit in a polarized outlet only one way. To reduce the risk of electrical shock,
always unplug the body massager from the electrical outlet immediately after using and before cleaning.