MASSAGE CHAIR: Homedics eLounger™ Massaging Recliner
Homedics eLounger > Warranty Information
HoMedics, Inc. guarantees this product free from defects in material and workmanship for a period of up to one
(1) year from the date of original purchase, as set forth below. Please read the following warranty information
for important disclosures before using your new HoMedics eLounger (Model EL-200).
COVERAGE GUIDELINES (beginning on the original date of purchase):
Parts and Labor: 90 days - HoMedics will supply packing materials and repair parts covered
by this warranty, provide labor for repair work, cover shipping
costs to HoMedics and return shipping to purchaser when repairs
Parts Only: 1 year - HoMedics will supply repair parts that are covered by this warranty
and return shipping to purchaser for repairs performed at the factory.
Structural: 1 year - HoMedics will supply packing materials and repair parts covered
(Metal Frame) by this warranty and return shipping to purchaser for repairs
performed at the factory.
In the unlikely event that your chair malfunctions or requires repair, please contact HoMedics Consumer
Relations at 800-466-3342 or firstname.lastname@example.org between the hours of 8:30AM and 5:00PM EST for
assistance. The customer should have the proof of purchase on hand. A trouble shooting process is completed
by the customer and the consumer relations representative. Service will be scheduled or replacement parts
sent if the chair is deemed to need warranty service. All warranty service requires approval and authorization
by HoMedics. The determination of whether warranty service is necessary is made at HoMedics' sole discretion.
For returns, the consumer is responsible for packing the product in the original box or in approved packaging
available for sale from HoMedics. Shipping and freight coverage under this warranty requires scheduling by
HoMedics and only includes "curb-side" pickup/delivery. Specific shipping instructions will need to be followed
(return authorization number, set shipping instructions, proper packing) to ship the chair back to HoMedics.
- Warranties are non-transferable.
- Proof of purchase (original receipt) is required for all warranty repairs.
- This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the United States of America. A
product that requires modifications or adaptation to enable it to operate in any country other than the country
for which it was designed, manufactured, approved and/or authorized, or repair of products damaged by
these modifications is not covered under warranty.
- All service covered by this warranty must be approved by HoMedics and repairs performed by authorized
- This warranty applies only to the massage chair and does not include any accessories or enhancements.
- Warranties do not apply to rental, business, commercial, institutional, or other non-residential users.
- Softening of foams and filling composites in pillows, pads, and memory foam kits do not constitute a defect
under this warranty as those items naturally soften with use.
- Fading, wear and pilling of fabrics do not constitute a defect under this warranty as those
conditions naturally occur with fabrics.
- Natural markings, grain, and dye variations in fabric do not constitute a defect under this
warranty as no two pieces of fabric are alike.